Tuesday, March 16, 2021
07:30 PM GMT
- Overview of Dry Skin and Eczema
- Skin Functions and Structure
- Importance of Emollients
The webinar will cover an overview and understanding of dry skin and eczema. First we will touch on the skin's functions and structure. We will look at the importance of the skin microbiome and its role in protecting the body from allergens, demonstrating how the skin's structure varies within dry and eczema prone skin. We will then explain why emollients are the first step in managing dry and eczema prone skin showing how they protect and hydrate before finally looking at the benefits of using a colloidal oatmeal emollient such as Aveeno.
What attendees will gain by attending:
- A clear and concise overview on skin conditions and how to treat
- Knowledge to support in customer conversations
- Sureness in recommending emollients.